Name: 2” Center PixaBulb, GECE, and LOR CCB Mounting strip V4
The original mounting strips are designed to fit PixaBulb, GECE, and LOR CCB Pixel Nodes and allows you to place nodes at 2″ centers and maintain a uniform spacing in not only MegaTree designs, but roof line trim, window trim and many more applications that requires the nodes to be installed in a vertical or supported horizontal orientation.
The lens must be removed for installation.
Our mounting strips provide that missing link to making a clean and straight MegaTrees and trim in only a fraction of the time compared to past methods. No more placing a roof clip on every node and clipping onto a shingle.
Our strips have endured the cold winters of the northern United States and performed flawlessly. We received testimonials from clients that had wind gust up to 75 MPH. The strips are designed to withstand the harsh environments of winter time decorating.
The strips can easily be extended to any length simply using zipties and the provided 1/8″ slot at each end. You can use other common fasteners such as screws, rivets, and bolts if you need to mount to wood, fascia boards, and other structures.
At the end of the decorating season, you can simply roll the strips up with the pixels still attached and store them in a plastic tote or hang the on a wall. The strips will be ready to go for the next decorating season.
- At this time, available in Black and white only
- Made from plastic
- UV Inhibitor added to maintain flexibility and to prevent brittle or chalky plastic
- Each strip is 94″ long with 47 node mounting holes
- Node Mounting holes are at 2″ centers
- Splice holes are provided at each end to extend strip
- Customizable with a pair of scissors, just cut to any length
- Easy in and out feature to make strips and replace defective nodes
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication
There are no reviews yet.