3″ Center Push to Load Technicolor PixaBulb Mounting strip V4
The Version 4 of the original mounting strips are designed to fit Technicolor Pixel Nodes and allows you to place nodes at 3″ centers and maintain a uniform spacing in not only MegaTree designs, but roof line trim, window trim and many more applications that requires the nodes to be installed in a vertical or supported horizontal orientation.
The Push-Through design doesn’t require you to remove the lens for installation.
Version 4 of the our mounting strips provide that missing link to making a clean and straight MegaTrees and trim in only a fraction of the time compared to past methods. No more placing a roof clip on every node and clipping onto a shingle. Version 2 has taken this great product and made it that much better by eliminating the need to remove the lens to be installed in the strip.
Our strips have endured the cold winters of the northern United States and performed flawlessly. We have received testimonials from clients that had wind gust up to 75 MPH. The strips are designed to withstand the harsh environments of winter time decorating.
The strips can easily be extended to any length simply using zipties and the provided 1/8″ holes at 3″ centers. You can use other common fasteners such as screws, rivets, and bolts if you need to mount to wood, fascia boards, and other structures.
At the end of the decorating season, you can simply roll the strips up with the pixels still attached and store them in a plastic tote or hang the on a wall.The strips will be ready to go for the next decorating season.
- NO LENS REMOVAL PUSH THROUGH DESIGN!
- At this time, only available in black.
- Made from plastic
- UV Inhibitor added to maintain flexibility and to prevent brittle or chalky plastic
- Each strip is 93.125″ long with 31 node mounting holes
- Node Mounting holes are at 3″ centers
- Splice holes are provided at each end to extend strip
- Customizable with a pair of scissors, just cut to any length
- Easy in and out feature to make strips and replace defective nodes
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication