Name: Medium 360 Mini Tree HDPE
Based on Derekbackus’ design of his MiniTree made of steel, we have adapted his design to a lightweight HDPE version.
This is the same as the old ABS discontinued version but made out of HDPE material. The Medium Version of Derek’s Dalek MiniTree uses 10 strings with 10 Pixels/RGB nodes for a total of 100 nodes in a 360 configuration. You can install as many or as few nodes as you like. The tree also includes our 9″ 20 node coro star that is held in place with two nodes.
- 10×10 MegaTree node configuration 100 Nodes total
- Pixel spacing of 1.91″ center to center
- includes 9″ 20 node coro star
- Available in Black only at this time
- Made from UV stabilized HDPE
- Mini tree is 19″ tall without star and 27″ tall with star mounted
- The base is 13″ wide and the top is 3″ wide
- At the base of each panel, an 1/8″ hole is provides to insert a stake to anchor the tree if needed
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication
The inside of the tree is smooth while the exterior has a light textured finish. Install pixels or RGB nodes of your choice. Take the star and install the metal reinforcement rod if it isn’t already installed, make sure it is. Then bend the star mounting tab slightly just below the star to make it straight when the tree is complete and it keeps the reinforcement from falling out. Make all wire connections now. When you are ready to close the tree, install the zipties loosely until you have them all in place then you can tighten them up to make the tree close.