Name: Peace Family Pixel Stake (20″)
The Boscoyo Design of a the Peace Family Pixel Stake is an innovative way to make a Pixel Stake based on Tikva Peace’s design. The slim profile allows the pixel stake to disappear as it is only 10mm wide. The Boscoyo Peace Family Pixel Stake requires a 8″ or 10″ galvanized landscape spike that can be bought in bulk at Home Depot, Lowe’s, and many other big box hardware stores. The landscape spike secures the pixel stake to the ground by going through the flute of the coro and into the soil. The Nodes are installed horizontally to maximize viewing angle. ZipTie Holes are provide to secure the node if needed but normally the friction is enough to secure them.
The Boscoyo Peace Family Pixel Stake is made in 5 versions available in Black or White 10mm coro. The first is a 5 node version with 1.5″ and 3″ spacing. The second set is a 6 node version with 1.5″ and 3″ spacing and the final version is 10 nodes at 1.5″ spacing. Ray Wu and other domestic vendors such as Crockett Fantasy of Lights carry pixel strings to fit these designs in a 5 node, 6 node, or 10 node string that has extended wire between each node cluster to minimize the splicing for the end user.
- The 5 node 1.5″ spacing measures: 12″ tall
- The 6 node 1.5″ spacing measures: 13.5″ tall
- The 5 node 3″ spacing measures: 19″ tall
- The 6 node 3″ spacing measures: 22″ tall
- The 10 node 1.5″ spacing measures: 20″ tall
- Super fast and easy installation
- Available in White or Black 10mm coro
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication