Name: ChromaTrim V4
ChromaTrim V4 is a plastic that is UV stabilized; an inexpensive mounting strip to mount 12mm pixels or RGB nodes to your Eaves, Window and Door frames. This new plastic version is a more flexible, yet still very rigid for doing outlines.
The ChromaTrim is designed to make installing 12mm pixels or RGB nodes quickly and easily to eaves, gutters, window trim, door trim, sidewalks, fencing, or about anything else you can imagine. It provides a cost effective solution to trim out your house. The ChromaTrim strips have 12mm node mounting holes placed at 1″ centers allowing the end user to choose any spacing they feel is appropriate. Each strip is 7’9″ long. Since the ChromaTrim strips are designed to be mounted to a frame of rigid section of 1/2″ EMT conduit or PVC pipe.
- 12mm Node spacing 1″
- 7’9″‘ long segment, rolls up for easy shipping
- 93 12mm pixel/node mounting holes per section
- Available in Black and White UV Stabilized
- ChromaTrim mounts to PVC pipe or our preferred 1/2″ EMT Conduit with ziptie holes
- Works with all 12mm nodes including Bullet, Square and Flat
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication
The ChromaTrim strips are design to be ziptied to a ridged frame with the provides ziptie holes. You can install your pixels or RGB’s at 1″, 2″, 3″… centers. For eave applications you can mount icicle lights to the 1/2″ EMT first then attach the ChromaTrim strip for an easy solution to hanging your lights on the eaves. Just take them down and store them with all the lights attached and ready to go for next season.